PRICES (6 PEOPLE)
Weekend: 340 €
Stay 1 night: 200 €
Week HS: 850 €
Week LS: 800 €
HS: August and rest of the year
LS: May, june, july and september
Possibility of two additional beds: 13 € per person and night
• It's essential visiting the Montsonís Castle
• Castles Route of Lleida: complete it visiting the castles of Montclar, Pallargues, Florejacs, Vicfred, Arbeca and Mur
• Ornithological outings
• Space to whatch close wildlife (amphibians, birds...)
• Scenic routes in the area: Vilanova Meià, Alòs de Balaguer...
• Walks around Montsonís and visit the Monastery of Salgar and its caves
• Enjoy the markets and fairs of the area: Fira del Meló i Matança del Porc in Artesa de Segre, Fira del Torró in Agramunt, Fira de la Perdiu in Vilanova de Meià...
• Medieval Route in Balaguer
• Visit the Iberian remains in Antona
• Trekking to the Mu Gorge
Cal Martí is an apartment one floor completely integrated between the buildings of this medieval town. Located in the main street of Montsonís, the main access to the village, paved and landscaped that leads directly to the doors of the castle.
Walking up the stairs that lead us to Cal Martí, we see through the windows that we find, as the castle stands in front of us. Framed between wooden beams and a restored railing, the Castle of Montsonís welcomes. Once hailed the fort, climb stairs and enter in Cal Martí.
Cal Martí is an apartment one floor distributed as follows: Opening the door of the house, there is a large living room with parquet floor that welcomes us. The same room features a kitchen and can be used as a dining room at any time. The first door they found a double room with bathroom and if we continue down the hall we find the other two bedrooms also with private bathrooms.
• It is equipped with sheets and towels, floor throughout the house, bathroom in each room, heating Central TV.
• It provides information service for the area "Shop" Montsonís